Wild at Heart is Grace Community Church of Goshen's annual men's retreat.
• Arrive at the church at 5:30PM on Thursday, October 11TH, leaving at 6PM
• We will travel in the least number of vehicles possible.
• We will set up camp in the dark after midnight on Friday morning.
• We will depart Maryland around 2PM on Saturday afternoon, arriving back in Goshen around 10PM.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Food and drink for Friday lunch and supper – a hot breakfast on Friday and Saturday will be provided
• Sleeping bag and air mattress (optional)
• Cold weather/Rain gear – dress warmly – prepare for inclement weather
• Lanterns and camping supplies welcome
• Camp chair/Lawn chair
• Plastic bag for wet clothes
• Hatchet, shotgun, shells
• Toiletries – no showers available or outhouses – bring your own toilet paper
• Bible, notebook and pen for notes
ESTIMATED Additional COST... $125.00
$75 - Estimate for gas for 4-person vehicle
$30 - Estimate share of tolls for vehicle
$20 - Estimate of buffet meal & tip at restaurant in Maryland
$125 - Plus miscellaneous costs for food along the way